DOZENS of emergency personnel attended a massive fire at an ice making factory in Seville in the early hours of Friday morning. They were alerted just after midnight to the blaze on an industrial estate in the Cerro-Amata district. Chemicals and plastics produced a toxic plume of smoke although fortunately it was not a residential area. A combination of firefighters, Local Police and National Police managed to get the blaze under control after several hours. Nobody was hurt in the fire, but it has been reported that a dog which belonged to the factory owner died in the fire. The dead animal may have been used as a guard dog.