Are You A Spanish Fiscal Resident? Or a Non-Resident

Homes and Legal take care of you by using the best FCA Regulated Tax advisors and lawyers registered in Spain. Even if you are a non-resident property owner, then you may well be liable for tax payments, depending on how much time you spend in Spain.

Are You A Spanish Fiscal Resident?

You are a Spanish fiscal resident if:

You live more than 183 days per calendar year in Spain (and had previously applied for a Spanish residency card). Otherwise, you are a fiscal non-resident.

Both non-resident and resident property owners in Spain are obliged to file annual income tax returns.

How Much Tax Will You Have To Pay?

Discuss your personal circumstances with a legal professional here and get a free consultation.

Get Tax Advice

Find out more about tax and legal advice

get more useful advice and tips, and information

for living in Spain, buying and selling property in Spain.

Want to find out more about our legal services? use our chat button or choose a plan

Compare listings